- One in five smartphone users on the panel did not use any cellular data
- Nearly one million apps are available worldwide, average of only 32.6 ‘add-on’ apps are used
- Of these apps, nearly half were used only once.
- The number of apps used was three times lower on BlackBerry and Symbian devices, than on Android or iOS ones
- YouTube is the most widely used video app on smartphones, but usage of Netflix app is on average 10 times longer
- 80% of the top 10% of heaviest data users owned an iPhone
- There is a 80% social networking penetration
- 47% of people used some sort of IM or OTT service during the observation period. And almost half of those people used WhatsApp Messenger.